webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm OS Devices & Apps > unsyncing Gmail on Palm Pre Plus
unsyncing Gmail on Palm Pre Plus

Old 10/08/2012, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

I synced my Gmail to my Palm Pre last night and this morning when I went to log in to my Gmail account on my laptop, it couldn't bring up my email. It allowed me to enter my username and password and upon hitting "enter", it said it could not be found. Does this have anything to do with unhiding my hidden files? I'm new to all of this and am not very tech savvy so simplistic language will probably work best for me! Thanks so much!
yogawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2012, 01:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogawarrior View Post
I synced my Gmail to my Palm Pre last night and this morning when I went to log in to my Gmail account on my laptop, it couldn't bring up my email. It allowed me to enter my username and password and upon hitting "enter", it said it could not be found. Does this have anything to do with unhiding my hidden files? I'm new to all of this and am not very tech savvy so simplistic language will probably work best for me! Thanks so much!
This is the Palm OS forum, not the webOS forum. Post in the associated forum please, if you want help.
bassman97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2012, 02:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

What could not be found? The account? You using the online Gmail interface or a desktop client? If you can still get your email from your Pre then the account definitely exists. Try typing it in again and check your spelling. Use Gmail's recovery options if you have to. Unhiding files is a completely different thing, and is local to your computer. It has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on an online service like Gmail.

I think this is less a Palm Pre problem than a general computer/Internet use problem.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0