1.    #1  
    Does anyone have the last release of Agendus before 6.0 was released a few weeks ago (that would be 5.?).

I started with that one then almost immediately 6.0 was released and I have been on trial with 6.0 for the last few weeks but it just seems so damn SLOW!

I recall that Agendus 5.? was twice as fast and since I cant install a background on my Treo (since I have no removable media) the I wonder what the point of 6.1 is? I would rather have the speed of 5.?

Please email me the 30 day trial *.prc or give me a url where I can download from?

Thanks

stuart@pict8.com
    Just log into Iambic .com's web site and you should be able redownload versions that you've had previously.
    If you bought it directly from them
  3.    #3  
    I havent bought anything yet . . still on trial. I would really like to get hold of Agendus 5.? becuase I really think it was much faster. I would buy that . . but I am not buying 6.0
    Originally posted by duckznutz
    I havent bought anything yet . . still on trial. I would really like to get hold of Agendus 5.? becuase I really think it was much faster. I would buy that . . but I am not buying 6.0
    Check your email.

Greg