1.    #1  
    If I install Agendus, can I delete the Datebook and ToDo list off of my Treo? Agendus has all of these bundled in its software.

I tried it before, but the calendar wouldn't update from both the Palm Desktop and Microsoft Outlook.

I just don't like having "useless" icons on my Treo. Lean and mean
    Originally posted by treomojo
    If I install Agendus, can I delete the Datebook and ToDo list off of my Treo? Agendus has all of these bundled in its software.

I tried it before, but the calendar wouldn't update from both the Palm Desktop and Microsoft Outlook.

I just don't like having "useless" icons on my Treo. Lean and mean
    Datebook and ToDo list are in the Treo's ROM. There is no way to remove them. (JackFlash may be able to remove them, but that's a bit dangerous.)
  3.    #3  
    You're right. Except that Jack Sprat actually removes them. The problem is that the last time I did it, Agendus wouldn't sync with with the calendar on both Palm Desktop and Outlook.

I am afraid to do it again without knowing what to delete, because the last time was a pain in the fanny.
    not only can you not delete rom apps, but agendus uses those apps and just displays the info differently... if you add something into your datebook or todo list normally, you'll see that it pops up in agendus, and vice versa... because agendus NEEDS those apps to function correctly.

if you don't like the icons, create a category in your launcher and call it "unused" or something, and just recategorize the apps.
    exit, pursued by a bear.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the info. Sometimes the most simplest method works the best.

This is the info I needed.
    Originally posted by matty
    not only can you not delete rom apps, but agendus uses those apps and just displays the info differently... if you add something into your datebook or todo list normally, you'll see that it pops up in agendus, and vice versa... because agendus NEEDS those apps to function correctly.

if you don't like the icons, create a category in your launcher and call it "unused" or something, and just recategorize the apps.
    matty, Do you know if this is also true for the native SMS? I wanted to delete it and install MaxText, which is a very good SMS app.
    Thanks, m00se