Like Tree12Likes
  • 6 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 1 Post By zapz
  • 2 Post By shadavis08
  • 1 Post By Rnp
  • 2 Post By MDsmartphone
  1.    #1  
    I was looking through an old thumb-drive and found my old 'TealOS' files. Remember that app? It's the app that skinned your PalmOS device to a webOS look (cards and wave launcher) - before webOS was officially released. LOL Such a blast from the past!

http://palmwebos.org/wp-content/uplo.../02/tealos.jpg
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/15/2012 at 05:34 PM.
    And my handspring along with a sony clie 50 the original tablet...
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
  3.    #3  
    LOL... found my Documents2Go app too. Why does this make me happy? Too funny
    its the little things lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    HelloNNNewman and mapenn like this.
    I miss the Doc2go as was in Palm OS to use in webOS.

Was the simple & best Office Suite...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    renater likes this.
    yea. I remember it's performance being bad on my 144 MHz Zire,

I still have some 2 GB or something archive of ALL of the apps and stuff I've tried and whatnot during my Palm OS adventures
    after my pre2, the centro was my next favorite phone ever... and yes I had the wave launcher while we waited on the real thing
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I still have TealOS on my Palm T|X. They did a pretty good job of cloning webOS. I think I still have the files somewhere as well. I remember upgrading to their last version right before they were ordered to stop.
    I actually used that T|X as my primary device after my Pre screen broke and before I got a Pixi.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I was looking through an old thumb-drive and found my old 'TealOS' files. Remember that app? It's the app that skinned your PalmOS device to a webOS look (cards and wave launcher) - before webOS was officially released. LOL Such a blast from the past!

Click to view quoted image
    Love it! Kind of like a Pixi's older brother.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    hahaha ... ahhh, this brings back good memories ... I remember when I first played EA Games' Tiger Woods Golf on my Palm IIIx and then later, SkyForce on a Palm TX .. blew my mind for a device that was supposed to PIM-based!!!

Work mobes: Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo Pro > O2 Palm Pre- > Palm Pixi+ > Pre 2 > Pre 3
    Home mobes: Sony Ericsson K610 > Sony Ericsson W910 > iPhone 3GS > Verizon GSMed FrankenPre+ > HTC Desire HD > HTC Evo 3D > White HTC Sensation XE
    Tablet: HP TouchPad 32GB / ASUS TF101

Ah. Palm... The good old days.

Damn you Leo.
    LOL I never had that on our Centros.... that was back before I was such a mobile OS geek.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Had this ... till legal forced it out ... and their wave launcher was better - it had two levels, the stock app screen version was different than what was on the wave.

I hate when the future is worst than the past!
    Been Palm since Handspring Visor!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Is wave launcher the same as TealOS? I have a Centro too & am wondering if any alternative launcher makes sense. I'd like something that gives a clean screen for wallpaper, unlike the default phone app which cuts the top & bottom of a photo set as wallpaper off.
    Try Initiate. Also has features similar to webOS (Just Type w/ auto execute).