1.    #1  
    Just picked up TCRinger -- I'm hopeful it will not be as problematic as Ringo. It seems like the development team behind this product has worked hard to make a quality app.

Any thought to offering "custom" ringtone request? I just ordered the ESPN theme...but I would LOVE the Baseball Tonight theme. 16 days till pitchers and catchers.

Cheers!
    Chris
    i have given this a little thought. over 100 of the polyphonic tones at treocentral are ones i did, including espn.

the problem is that under the 'current model' of pricing, unless a tone is going to sell some copies, it would have to cost more to make custom tones just for one person. so in some cases, we could look at a request and say 'yeah, i think some other folks would want that' and just make it and put it up, and in other cases, we might think that its an unusual request and not many others would be interested...

i would be interested in marcus' take on this, maybe he will post a reply...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Aaron -

I noticed in the treocentral ringer list, there are a few Les Miserables tones, but not polyphonic. If you are still working on tones, it would be nice to have a couple of Broadway show tunes including Les Miserables.

Thanx!
    -Dave
    Originally posted by kayden75
    Aaron -

I noticed in the treocentral ringer list, there are a few Les Miserables tones, but not polyphonic. If you are still working on tones, it would be nice to have a couple of Broadway show tunes including Les Miserables.

Thanx!
    -Dave
    in my case i think my biggest handicap with that would be age. i think my age (47, not ancient but old for this stuff) shows in a lot of my ringtone selections, and would probably show in my broadway show tunes as well. in other words, i'm more familiar with the music from 'king and i' than i am with 'les mis'...

still, a great idea i will have to think about
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.