1.    #1  
    Hi All,
    I know this Palm Treo 755p thru Sprint (unlimited data)is an antique. I still want to save money. and the fees for using this for the limited internet use I require regarding my still under five year old business work computer needs. Only $20 for this additional phone # that gives me full access.....Sprint has grandfathered this previously used phone in on the old fee schedule and doesnt charge the additional $10 "Smart Phone" fee as it doesnt automatically update and doesnt continually suck up lots of data like the new andriod phones do....
    My current computer that the Treo gives me the internet through is failing . The new computer is a Lenovo Ideapad Y480 Windows 7 64 bit machine. The missing 64 bit treo drivers are now present with a downloaded of Aceeca Palm/Garnet 64 bit drivers (Aceeca.com) With these drivers a successful Palm hot sync using BOTH the USB cable & Bluetooth methods has been accomplished .Pdanet still doesnt function even with the 64 bit drivers and a completed hot-sync with this LenovoY480 laptop running the W7-64bt.
    Info on the internet is very incomplete regarding this subject. Someone has suggested www mobile-stream.com & IT WORKS giving me access as a modem on the new machine. Currently i'm in the trial periods first hour. It requires a couple of steps to get access. PDANET only required a click of the side button on the Treo 755p. Would like to regain that super ez pdanet function. Ive already paid for the pdanet access thru the prior use. I am however not too cheap to give Moble Stream $25.00 after the trial period if I cant get pdanet a tried and true software to work for me again. Anyone know how to get pdanet to function? I have read somewhere if I use "virtual" Windows xp I can gain PDANET function? Doesnt that mean the rest of my computer will have to ALSO function as a WINDows XP machine? I dont want to go backward here just to gain pdanet back Ill perform the extra clicks and pay the $25.00 and use Moble Streams' product before doing that.. Let me know what You think.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/palm-o...-7-64-bit.html

I'm not sure if doing an XP thing will work... maybe it could. (7 Pro/Ultimate have a feature called XP Mode that runs a virtual XP machine and integrates it into the desktop, albeit with the old blue Luna theme.) Worth a shot.

So anyway, I looked at the PdaNet website, and it looks like only Vista (32-bit) an below is supported. I don't know if you would want to try, but you could try installing a 32-bit version of Windows...
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Try running the desktop client in compatibility mode for XP...

Right click the program's icon > properties > compatibility tab.

Check the box: "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"

Select "XP service pack 3" from the drop down. (Or try sp2 if 3 fails)

While you are in there check the box for "Run this program as an administrator"

Best of Luck
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    <thread moved>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...