Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Originally posted by Fanaka66

Right, but in the Treo, under dial preferences, you can make a 'default' area code. This works great for outgoing calls and caller ID for people in your phone book, but not for TCRinger. It's not a big deal, I just put the area code in my phone book entries and it now seems to work, but I think it should be in the documentation somewhere.
    Which Treo? I don't recall this setting in my Treo 300 and right now my Treo 180 isn't cooperating.
    Originally posted by sgruby

Which Treo? I don't recall this setting in my Treo 300 and right now my Treo 180 isn't cooperating.
    Never mind, I just found the option in the Treo 300 and Treo 180.
    Installed TC Ringer w/7 (or so) polyphonic ringtones .. a few weeks ago. No problems .. no regrets! I highly recommed it.

My question .. can I use the TC Ringer manager to manage ringtones from other sites (like Ringo) ?
    Yep you can.
    I just got the tcringer program and installed it.
    when I play a ring in unknown caller it will only do 4 tones and stop. any help would be nice.
    Thank you
    mcgiverohno
    are you just playing it for the sake of listening to it? if so, then the next question is are you playing it out of the 'radio' or out of a pdb file that you loaded. if you preview stuff from pdb's, they only preview part of the song. if you move it to the radio, you should hear the whole thing.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Thanks for the information.
    I have it right now.
    You have to call your phone from the outside to here your complete ring.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456