1.    #1  
    Hello 270 users. We have an opportunity to get Chatter app for the Treo 270 if we can ship a Treo 270, and T-Mobile service for a month, to Marc in Bend, Oregon. It is a well worth effort in my humble opinion. A lot was said here about Chatter in the past (just do a quick search on it, or follow the 2 links below). If you are interested, or have ideas how to do this, please post them here and we’ll take it from there.
    Thanks in advance! M00se

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=31688

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=31166
    Last edited by m00se; 01/29/2003 at 12:02 PM.
    Okay, I guess one obvious answer is to buy one for Marc with the service. But, that would be expensive. Plus, he only needs it for a month.

I have another idea, if someone is going to be away for work or vacation and wouldn't mind Marc 'borrowing' the Treo 270 for a month. They could take out their SIM card (so, no charges would be incurred on their plan) and we could pay for Marc to have T-mobile service for a month. I believe there's no 'long-term' committment for T-mobile.

Well... that's just my ideas. Not sure if anyone is really going to do this, but who knows........Hope it helps.

** patiently waiting for Chatter **
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the support robertruelan!
    So --------------> if anyone is in that are (Bend, Oregon) and wouldn't mind borrowing his Treo for a short time to Marc, we can all benefit from it
    m00se
    Be without a Treo for a month??????

I'm sh-sh-sh-shaking j-j-j-j-just th-th-th-thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!

Michael
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by mfacelle
    Be without a Treo for a month??????

I'm sh-sh-sh-shaking j-j-j-j-just th-th-th-thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!

Michael
    I feel your pain!

Say, does anyone know about Treo rental? Perhaps that is a solution...
    m00se
    Originally posted by m00se

Say, does anyone know about Treo rental? Perhaps that is a solution...
    m00se
    Does Handspring still offer the 30-day return policy? If so, that may be the answer.

Michael