1.    #1  
    Ok, I want to be notified of new mail via my phone. In the mail settings page, I have it set to notify me of all incoming messages to be sent to my phone. However, no messages make it to the phone. Question, if this did work, does it send the entire message because I would imagine would be limited by SMS 160 characters or whatever, but it doesn't specify that it limits the messages sent to the phone.

I am assuming that this is using a SMS alert or something. It would be great to be able to be notified of emails from certain contacts etc, which it is definitely set up to do, but I am getting no alerts.

Another, semi-related question. My office email will no longer be able to forward to external email addresses (in order to contain viruses..etc). So I cannot forward mail automatically to my sprintpcs mail account. I'd like for people to have one email address specifically for me, and be able to get it regardless of where I am.

I know that I could give people my sprintpcs email address and forward messages from there to my office, but everyone already knows my office email address, and it would be a hassle to have to notify people.

If I could figure this out, I could drop the BC service and save $5 a month.

Thanks
    I'm not sure I understand what you want to do but I can tell you what I do. I have a desktop that runs MS Outlook. I bought Inbox to Go. Inbox to Go polls the Outlook program and takes any incoming mail and sends it to Inbox to Go on my Treo 300. It sends mail every 15 minutes. When I sync the desktop files and Treo files sync.

Not sure that's what you are asking but just trying to help.

Ron