1.    #1  
    Help! I want to buy these polyphonic ringtones and the new TC Ringer but am not being allowed to check out... Page can not be displayed keeps coming up!

If I just go to buy ringtones, no problem... But when TC Ringer 1.0.2 is included in the list, it will not go to the page to checkout!!

Mike
    Mike,

What browser/operating system are you using? At what point do you get the blank page?

Thanks,
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by marcus
    Mike,

What browser/operating system are you using? At what point do you get the blank page?

Thanks,
    Now I am at work and same problem!

I have XP Pro at home and 2000 at work, both with latest Internet Explorer....

I get the error when I click the check out button... It is happening now with anything I try to checkout with... there is a delay and then can not display page.

Two machines.. two operating systems.. same prob!

Thanks for fixing.. looking forward to buying!!
    Last edited by MikeRadio; 01/28/2003 at 09:04 AM.
    I'm getting the same thing with Windows 98 and IE 6.
    Restarted the SSL server, give it a try now.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by marcus
    Restarted the SSL server, give it a try now.
    Thanks... Works now!

You can delete this thread If you want I guess...
    Works for me too. Thanks.
    Couple questions.

TC Ringer polyphonic ringer library is limited. Can I use current ringtones that I am currently using with Ringo?

Also, should I delete Ringo before installing TC Ringer? How do I preserve ringtone libraries that I currently have on my Treo?

Thanks
    Kimberly
    you should be able to use libraries you are using with ringo with tcringer, and if you delete ringo that should not affect the libraries, which were separate PDB files to start with. worst case is you have to reinstall the pdb's.

ringtone assignments you made with ringo, on the other hand, will have to be re-made with tcringer.

if i were you i would delete ringo. its unstable enough by itself, no telling what it would do alongside tcringer when they both try to work on ringtones.

you may also find you can clean out some stuff that ringo tends to leave behind in the 'radio' database using tcringer

by the way i also think they are in the process of gathering lots more polyphonic ringtones. and i probably should know...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.