1.    #1  
    I am loving this business connection!! But I do have one question if anyone knows... After the treo checks for new e-mail, it leaves the internet connection on. I assume as long as the internet connection is on I am using minutes on my plan. Is there a way to set the sync up so it disconnects after it syncs? I've tried playing around with the settings and haven't found anything.

Thanks

Marcy
    Your data minutes are different from your voice minutes. Sprint does $10 per month unlimited. I am with T-Mobile on the 19.95 plan for 10 megabytes. Way more than I need.

When your treo checks email it activates the data 'modem' of sorts cand connects. After its done the data session goes dormant for lack of a better description. The data session is still active but not transmitting data. Something like a walkie talkie effect. This way your data calls can be interupted by voice calls but you don't have to reconnect to the network unless you lose signal.

My data is active all day. My bill only reflects the movement of data nothing else.

Derek
  3.    #3  
    I'll have to check my first bill when I get it. Thanks!!!

Marcy
    Pop over to treocentral and check there.
    If you have a treo 300, then you should be using sprint and they have vision which is unlimited data.
    If you have a different treo (270 or 180) ymmv.

Originally posted by marcyf
    I am loving this business connection!! But I do have one question if anyone knows... After the treo checks for new e-mail, it leaves the internet connection on. I assume as long as the internet connection is on I am using minutes on my plan. Is there a way to set the sync up so it disconnects after it syncs? I've tried playing around with the settings and haven't found anything.

Thanks

Marcy