1.    #1  
    For those of you who are not aware of this hack it is fantastic!!!!!you dont have to use your finger or stylus to touch the screen anymore, this should have come from handspring when I bought the device. Best of all its freeware! just do a search on palmgear for Okey.

Another great one to accompany this hack is treo keyboard utils
    I tired this app and could not figure out how it works for the life of me. The instructions that came with the app were useless. So tell me, why are you so excited about this app? BTW I am already using Treo Keyboard Utils.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Originally posted by yardie
    I tired this app and could not figure out how it works for the life of me. The instructions that came with the app were useless. So tell me, why are you so excited about this app? BTW I am already using Treo Keyboard Utils.
    I'm glad you said that.

I thought it was just me.

I can't figure it out either.

Anybody that can give us some guidance?

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
  5.    #5  
    Only download the okeyhack to your treo the others are for palm os5 devices like the clie. If you read the readme file for okeyhack it explains how to use it
    Originally posted by dd61999
    Only download the okeyhack to your treo the others are for palm os5 devices like the clie. If you read the readme file for okeyhack it explains how to use it
    You understand this? I don't and would be grateful for an explanation:

This hack version is for Treo devices.
    You need HackMaster or other Hack management
    application to use this OKey.

There are three way to highlight a control
    on the form.

1) Push and keep Rocker switch button
    2) Push option key and 'N' key
    3) Push option key and 'P' key

After highlighting a control, you can change
    focused one by:

1) Push option key and 'N' key
    2) Push option key and 'P' key
    3) Push Rocker up button
    4) Push Rocker down button
    5) Push Page up button
    6) Push Page down button

Finally, select focused control with these
    method.

1) Push Rocker switch button
    2) Push space key

Have a fun with your Treo.

Thanks,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
  7.    #7  
    basically just hit the option key and the p or n key to highlight the option you desire (such as ok or delete) then press the space bar to execute the command.

Download it on your palm and play around with it, its easier to use than what the read me file says.
    The way I use it (on my Treo 270) is to hold in the rocker for a moment and the fist selectable item on screen is highlighted. If I roll the rocker down, the highlighting moves to the next item and the next, etc. Once the highlighting is on the item I want (a pull-down or an on-screen button, for instance) I push in the rocker and the selected item is activated or "pressed". It's easy, and fantastic.
  9.    #9  
    it even works on avantgo, gotta love this hack!!
    Hi.

I dont get it.

What does this okey do that the switch dial on the left of the treo doesnt do? I cant figure it out. I downloaded it and I cant figure it out... It doesnt seem to do much more then what handsprings OS does... The dial on the left scans threw the items you can select. Maybe I am dumb. PLease explain to the common man. As you must admit... The instructions are not made for someone from English (thats a joke).
    PowerJog does the same exact same thing, no? How is PowerJog different/better/worse than OKey?
  12.    #12  
    The treo 90 does not come with the power jog. I guess thats why I am more excited about it than others