1.    #1  
    i have been using verichat for 2 weeks and i was just using it a second ago. however, when i try to open the program now, it says the version has expired and i need to get a license? i thought the demo was free for a year? am i mistaken?
    Yep you were mistaken!
    If you read the license agreement before downloading it says:

The free download entitles you to a 15 day free trial use of this product. After 15 days, VeriChat™ will stop working. You may purchase a license key thereafter to get full usage of this product.

Time to pay up!
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    You are mistaken. With purchase of the program, the proxy service is free for the first year.
    Originally posted by jaak3
    You are mistaken. With purchase of the program, the proxy service is free for the first year.
    whether you call it purchase of the program or purchase of service, bottom line is after 15 days, cough it up!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    indeed - the program and service costs are separate. I can't off the top of my head remember which is which, but bottom line - after the 15 day trial period is up, you gotta pay.