1.    #1  
    So for alarm settings, there is only the option of High, Med, Low, off. And when the alarm goes off, it just goes BEEP, or BEEP BEEP...if you know what i mean. The problem is that it doesnt continuesly go off until you snooze it or hit a button. Theres no setting to change the alarm to a different tone either. I tried BigClock too and theres no options to change the tone to make it last longer either.

Anyone have any solutions to this problem? Would appreciate it.
    when u say alarm settings r u referring to the alarm preferences in the datebook option. There they allow u to play different options for as long as u would like. BTW u should be in single day view and press ur menu button.
  3.    #3  
    thanks PFSCHAMPION. never thought of that before. I was checking my alarm prefs in general prefs.

problem solved!
    i use geeksounds, a free download from palmgear, and my alarm sounds to the cheers theme, then to battlestar gallactica on subsequent reminders of the same event...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.