Ok I finally figured out the sprint biz connection and downloaded it. It is great! Between the sprint BC and accessing msn mail through the web I don't need another e-mail program! I really do love my treo300. It is now doing everything I thought it would- calender, wireless e-mails, web browsing, phone. And the reception on the treo is much better than my previous motorolla sprint phone. I don't know if its the phone or the access to the new 3G network, but I'm getting service in areas I never did on the other phone. In fact I haven't lost service yet! I am alittle afraid to see how many minutes I'm using now tho......

My only complaint is that sprint could have made figuring out the e-mail stuff alot easier. There are no directions or advice anywhere. The sprint BC connection was really easy to download and set up, but if I had not wanted it there is no help on how to set up other e-mail options. And all the different passwords is very confusing!! There is one for sprint account, another for PCS vision, and another for the BC account!!!

Marcy