1.    #1  
    Some people have asked me about the possibility of Chatter being available for the Treo 270. The answer is that if I had a Treo 270 and T-Mobile service, it would probably be trivial to do (i.e. a matter of days). If anyone has a good contact at either Handspring or T-Mobile, let me know...

- Marc

chatsw@mailcan.com
    ... somebody might let you borrow one? Does Handspring have a loaner program? (yeah right)
    The best way to go about this would be to get Treo 270 beta testing the software and providing you with feedback. What is the hold up? You keep teasing us with the darn thing.

Originally posted by mblank
    Some people have asked me about the possibility of Chatter being available for the Treo 270. The answer is that if I had a Treo 270 and T-Mobile service, it would probably be trivial to do (i.e. a matter of days). If anyone has a good contact at either Handspring or T-Mobile, let me know...

- Marc

chatsw@mailcan.com
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Originally posted by mblank

- Marc

chatsw@mailcan.com
    Hey Marc, I am willing to pitch in and help you get a Treo 270 to enable us, the 270 users, with our Chatter version. Perhaps others will follow me and pitch in as well?
    m00se
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=31653
  5.    #5  
    If you can think of some way to do it, I'm game. There is T-Mobile service here (Bend, Oregon); it's simply a matter of getting a machine and service for some amount of time.
    I will try to solicit others to do it with me
    Hi,

I'm assuming that what will work for the 270 will work for the 180? As a 180 + T-mobile customer, I am very intrigued by this software. What do I have to do to support it?

btw, I'm wondering if Trillian will 'borrow' this idea of a single point of contact for a person. I personally love the idea.

Well done
    Originally posted by robertruelan
    Hi,

I'm assuming that what will work for the 270 will work for the 180? As a 180 + T-mobile customer, I am very intrigued by this software. What do I have to do to support it?

btw, I'm wondering if Trillian will 'borrow' this idea of a single point of contact for a person. I personally love the idea.

Well done
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=31842