Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by m00se

It is plenty to convince me!
    Oh, one more thing: I use Treo 270 with T-mobile, would that make any difference (vs. Treo 300 with SprintPCS)?
    Thanks a bunch and good luck!
    m00se

That is very generous of you!
    m00se
  2.    #22  
    It should be possible to create a version of Chatter for the Treo 270. At the moment, I don't have one (or T-Mobile service, for that matter), but I'm sure that can somehow be arranged.

- m
    Originally posted by mblank
    It should be possible to create a version of Chatter for the Treo 270. At the moment, I don't have one (or T-Mobile service, for that matter), but I'm sure that can somehow be arranged.

- m
    Please keep us (the Treo 270 users) posted!

Thanks, m00se
    Just wanted to say that a Treo 270 version would be appreciated by at least one humble user (*points to himself*). I'm a user of VeriChat and have been pretty happy about it, but not yet to the point that I paid the 25$, mostly because I'd have to sign up for PayPal.

I like particularily your advertised feature of background operation. Verichat's SMS notification does not easily work for me, since I have no free email-to-sms gateway offered by my telco.

I'd be willing to pay up to 50$/year for your service, if the software is stable. And if I can pay by credit card.

-Tobias
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12