1.    #1  
    Finally! It works great on my 270 with my Mac running 9.2.2 and Palm Desktop 4.

Here's a search result that lists the Mac and Windows versions.

Keep in mind that the trigger on a Treo is to hold the option key and hit period. Doesn't conflict with anything else I have, but others might have issues I suppose.
    How does ScrShot improve your Treo? I could not find enough info in your palmgear.com link.
    m00se
    It's used to take screenshots, that's it. Different people will use it for different things I guess.
    Another option is Screenshot Hack from linkesoft. It works great on a Mac and is three dollars cheaper. The db can be read directly by GraphicConverter. SSH comes with PC software too.
  5.    #5  
    NOW you tell me!

I had a thread here a while back *begging* for a screenshot app for my Treo that was Mac-compatible. When ScrShot got updated recently, I jumped at it and bought it right away.

Oh well.
    Originally posted by Fleischner
    Finally! It works great on my 270 with my Mac running 9.2.2 and Palm Desktop 4.
    I did not know that you can use Palm Desktop 4.0 with the Treo. Tell me more. m00se
  7.    #7  
    Well, I was running 4.0 fine prior to my GPRS upgrade, but once I upgraded, it no longer worked. I found out that I have to run the Palm Desktop 4.0 installer for OS X (even though I'm OS 9 only) for this to work, which it did. Not too much else to tell.