1.    #1  
    Hi I want to know how to print out a certain field. For example I have addresses of people that I know in England, and I want to print ONLY those addresses. In all those addresses for my friends in England I put "England" under the country section of each of their info. So Is there a way I can select all the contacts from that country to print?

Any help is appreciated, thank you.
  2.    #2  
    anybody?
    Wow, it has been a LONG time since I used Palm Desktop (and it's questionable whether anyone here still has it installed on their computers--probably why no one has answered, lol). But I think I remember what I would do in a case like this.

I remember that it was impossible to sort the contacts by anything other than name or company, so I exported the whole contact list as a .csv file. Then I'd open that file with Excel or import it into a table in Word. Then I could select a field and sort it ascending or descending. I'd scroll down to the portion of contacts I needed, select and copy them, and then delete all the other ones I didn't need.

Then you can paste the good ones into a document or table or whatever you need and print them that way.

Hope that helps!