1.    #1  
    I successfully regged myself as member of webmessenger on their website, and (after some searching) was able to download the webmessenger and install it on my treo 270.

But when I logged in it said I didn't have any buddies in my list, and the first time I tried I saw a message that the username or password from the msn messenger wasn't correct.

So, I logged out, went on the website of webmessenger again, entered the password of the msn messenger service again to make sure it was correct, but I'm still getting the message that I've got nobody in my list, but else than that, I see nothing, no buddies at all.

Where are my yahoo! buddies, ICQ buddies, and MSN buddies ?

As I'm an experienced user, who tried ICQ, Palm Messenger Force, Verichat, Yahoo! Messenger and others for the Palm OS, I don't understand why I can't get this to work.

Anyone ?
    - I sync, therefore I am -
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    This happened to me, too. The problem turned out to be a glitch with my phone's connection to my carrier, Cingular. I turned my Treo 650 off and then on and connected to Webmessenger without any other problems. I hope this solution helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Trismo View Post
    I successfully regged myself as member of webmessenger on their website, and (after some searching) was able to download the webmessenger and install it on my treo 270.

But when I logged in it said I didn't have any buddies in my list, and the first time I tried I saw a message that the username or password from the msn messenger wasn't correct.

So, I logged out, went on the website of webmessenger again, entered the password of the msn messenger service again to make sure it was correct, but I'm still getting the message that I've got nobody in my list, but else than that, I see nothing, no buddies at all.

Where are my yahoo! buddies, ICQ buddies, and MSN buddies ?

As I'm an experienced user, who tried ICQ, Palm Messenger Force, Verichat, Yahoo! Messenger and others for the Palm OS, I don't understand why I can't get this to work.

Anyone ?