1.    #1  
    I showed my Dad my treo not too long ago and he was sold on Sprint and their unlimited internet plans. However, he really wants a bluetooth phone to interface with his IPAQ (which has bluetooth). He told me he couldn't find a bluetooth phone from Sprint. I was wondering if anyone knew of a phone with bluetooth that works on PCS Vision, or knows any dates when one is expected.

Thanks a lot
    There is only the Sony Ericsson T608. Not released yet. Here is some info:

T608

And this would fit better in the Off-Topic section, not the Treo 300.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!!!!
    Originally posted by Appleman

And this would fit better in the Off-Topic section, not the Treo 300.
    Appleman, are you a moderator? Your profile says member.

Anyway, IMHO this *does* belong in the Treo 300 section because he compares what he is looking for to a Treo.

As a treo 300 user, I was glad to read it.

D.
    Originally posted by derek985

Appleman, are you a moderator? Your profile says member.

Anyway, IMHO this *does* belong in the Treo 300 section because he compares what he is looking for to a Treo.

As a treo 300 user, I was glad to read it.

D.
    Nope I am not. But I can have my own opinion on where I think it should be belong. And he was not comparing it to a Treo, he specifically said "he really wants a bluetooth phone to interface with his IPAQ (which has bluetooth" This does not compare to a Treo.
    well in MY opinion this does belong in the Sprint forum, since this guy's Dad was very interested in the unlimited Vision service plan, and wanted to know if Sprint offered a Bluetooth device, in order to leverage the unlimited data.
    So there.
    In some ways this should be in other handhelds, but it is specifically dealing with Sprint - and this is the only specifc Sprint forum that we have. So I am going to leave it.

In the future however, it is more polite to email these kinds of issues directly to the moderators (pick anyone, ToolKit, MarkEagle, or I wil be glad to help) and let us deal with it. Posting these comments brings the thread off topic, and people want to argue these issues in the thread for some reason.

Thanks.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by miradu
    In some ways this should be in other handhelds, but it is specifically dealing with Sprint - and this is the only specifc Sprint forum that we have. So I am going to leave it.

In the future however, it is more polite to email these kinds of issues directly to the moderators (pick anyone, ToolKit, MarkEagle, or I wil be glad to help) and let us deal with it. Posting these comments brings the thread off topic, and people want to argue these issues in the thread for some reason.

Thanks.
    What you could do is implement the "report this post to a moderator" option in vBulletin. I might help arbitrate such issues.
    Or, if other users did not post their opinion on where posts should be, this one would have ended after 2 replies. Instead, the one post causes an uproar, as people do not like to be told what to do on forums, and low and behold you get 6 more replies..
    NCTreo300
    Originally posted by NCTreo300
    Or, if other users did not post their opinion on where posts should be, this one would have ended after 2 replies. Instead, the one post causes an uproar, as people do not like to be told what to do on forums, and low and behold you get 6 more replies..
    NCTreo300
    Agreed.

Specifically, I have a real problem with people who are not moderators telling others what to do on this forum.

A good example of this is the (search link) image that a certain member uses. New users tend to think that between the image and direction certain members are giving that they are moderators when in reality they are handing out instruction that is either wrong or at best misguided.

Your usage policy should address this with a strict no moderator impostoring statement that includes the usage of such graphics and unsolicited direction from members.

Let the mods be mods and the members be members.

Best,
    D.
    Quit being so suttle, and tell me who you are talking about

I specifically have a problem when people post in the wrong forum and ask questions that have been asked a dozens times. I also have a problem when peoples feathers get all ruffled when I suggest better ways for a more enjoyable experience. Everyone runs to defend actions that are actually wrong. Why do you think there are different sections on this board? Use them, simple as that. It is common sense to search for an answer before posting and it is common sense to post in the right forum, albeit with some grey areas sometimes. This is the way all forums are run.

So are you mad just because I said it? Cause if you are lighten up. The message is truth, even no one wants to admit it.

To moderator: Feel free to close this as the bickering could go on forever, and stray even further away from the intended topic, which by the way I answered, I didn't just complain about where it was posted.
    I actually do want to close this thread now just because it has gotten so off topic. If you would like to constructivly continue this dicussion, i would suggest you post it in the treocentral forum. If I see it elsewhere, i'll move it (starting yesterday, i've been moving about 5-10 times more threads than before.... I am also about to post a sticky in the Treo 300 reminding users where to post. It is in the 300 forum where we have the most problems.)
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff