1. sav
    Danger's sidekick has a neoprene case that fits the Treo perfectly and it sits on your belt sideways so the antenna won't rub into you. Best case I've tried!

http://www.amystuff.com/photos/sport_case.htm

and its only $14.95
  2. sav
    Do youself a favor, next time you pass a t-Mobile store stop in and try the case out. It's really that good
    It certainly looks interesting. I'm using the $19 Belkin case (Circuit City) which is really quite good; but, this one seems designed in a way that might provide lightning fast access to the Treo. Thanks for the post.
    Originally posted by copernicus
    It certainly looks interesting. I'm using the $19 Belkin case (Circuit City) which is really quite good; but, this one seems designed in a way that might provide lightning fast access to the Treo. Thanks for the post.
    Which Belkin case is it? The fitted flip case? If so, which Treo do you have?

Geoffrey
    I believe I have the fitted case (the Treo is completely covered with the exception of the antenna) but, I don't have the model number any more. It has kept the Treo well protected and is a solid, basic design. I have the Treo 300.
    My mention of lightning fast access refers to the Sidekick case mentioned by the original poster and not to the Belkin case which has the flip lid and is rather ordinary.
    Last edited by copernicus; 02/03/2003 at 11:24 AM.
    Is anyone currently using this case for their Treo 300? I'm interested in the case but would like to get some more information about how this fits the Treo 300 and it would be great if I was able to see the back of it too. Does anyone know if it's a belt loop or a belt clip, and does the flap close using velcro? If anyone has been using this, please post your comments about this case.

Thanks!

David
  7. sav
    The back of the case has a two metal buttons that attach the belt loop. The front closure is velcro and it fits my 300 very comfortably, not super snug like some of the cases that I have tried. The fact that it sits horizontally makes it very comfortable to wear.

Best part is the quick access
    Cool! Thanks for the info. I'm going to order one and try it out...

David