1.    #1  
    i just started to have a line across my treo 300 screen about a third of the way up from the bottom. it shows up in a lot of apps but not all. has anybody else seen this? is this the start of a screen failure?
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I just got the same problem. I was trying to receive a text message and cycled through several programs to see if I could read it. I now have a blue vertical line and and a yellow horizontal line that resets and reinstall doesn't seem to correct. It is on every screen, and only goes away when it is turned off. I am looking for a solution, because the only downside with a TREO 300 is being pointed to Sprint for support.
  3.    #3  
    yeah i know what you mean. best thing i can say is i am paying for both sprint and circuit city's replacement program so someplace or other i should be able to get a replacement unit
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.