1.    #1  
    Anyone know if there is an app that let's me chnage the ringtone associated with SMS message? The default screen just lets you tunr the message tone ON or OFF.

thanks, Ed
    There isn't.
    My ttreo doesnt even ring when I get SMS. It just vibrates, how do you turn the ringer on?
    richy
    Mine just buzzes and politely beeps twice. I'd prefer it be more annoying.
    Check this out:

Set SMS Tone

But this doesn't appear to be available on the 300?
    TreoAlertMgr is about the only thing I've found that allows me to actually here my SMS alerts. It will continue to remind you every so often (configurable) until you OK or Delete the SMS message. The good thing is it uses the Appointment Alert beep instead of the SMS chime. The bad thing is it keeps beeping and buzzing every few minutes until you acknowledge the message. Since I use the SMS messaging to forward email notifications to my Treo, this can be a bit annoying at night, so I usually turn off TreoAlertMgr at night.

I think some nice features to add to TreoAlertMgr would be c onfigurable number of times to alert on the messages and possibly hours of operation.
    The SMS messages I get are sent to Sprint's e-mail to SMS gateway (the XXXXXXXXXXX@messaging.sprintpcs.com e-mail address).

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get TreoAlertMgr to work.. I get a message, but TreoAlertMgr never reminds me.

Odd...
    Allows you to change SMS tones, according to default plus 9 additional configurable triggers, on your Sprint Treo 300.

http://rallypilot.sourceforge.net/treohelper.html

Since we use SMS alerts for critical system outages, mine is the most annoying noisy tone I can find.
    I wanted to know if anyone was able to set-up PBJTime? For some reason it is not working for me. Any help would be aprreciated. Thanx
    Originally posted by Bagbklyn
    I wanted to know if anyone was able to set-up PBJTime? For some reason it is not working for me. Any help would be aprreciated. Thanx
    It does two things. pbjtime.prc is a regular app, which may be launched in response to a TreoHelper SMS trigger. In that case, you'd also want to use the Delete checkbox. When it is launched via a TreoHelper SMS trigger, it will append the SMS text into a scrolling buffer of 4000 bytes, along with a date/time stamp. The popup is on a definable timeout, so it won't stick around forever like the regular SMS dialog. Though I guess you could set the timeout for 999 seconds. Maybe I should add another digit to that

Pbjtimehack is a hotkey launch. You can assign one of the 4 hardkeys so that holding it down for .4 seconds will bring up a PBJTime popup. That requires a hack manager; x-master, or hackmaster etc.