1.    #1  
    I just got a Treo 90. When I leave it my pocket for a while, It goes off and I can't turn it back on- even with the power switch! I have to do a soft reset. Everything else seems to function normally and if I leave it out I my desk, I don't have that problem either. Any Ideas?
    Which pocket do you put it in? I think your pocket may be too tight for the unit. It is possible that the unit is being turned on when you are not paying attention to it.

Originally posted by ochaim
    I just got a Treo 90. When I leave it my pocket for a while, It goes off and I can't turn it back on- even with the power switch! I have to do a soft reset. Everything else seems to function normally and if I leave it out I my desk, I don't have that problem either. Any Ideas?
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  3.    #3  
    Thank you.

You are right. The buttons got bumped.

I am, however, talking about after locking the keys. I even waited till the thing auto-offed so the app keys locked too. The last time, I needed a hard reset!

Why should the buttons being pressed make the unit need a hard reset?
    It's possible that a rapid succession of button presses could be locking up your unit. You might try Palm Off Hack, which locks down the app buttons as well.