1. mh8
    I have a treo 90 and mostly use recoecho for input, but the punctuation input is a real pain in the ***. Does anyone have any software suggestions to make graffiti easier to input on the 90. I used tappad on my prism and it was great is there anything like that out there for the 90?? Please help
    Try NewPen (freeware) or GraffitiAnywhere from Palmgear.
    I am a little confused why someone would buy a Treo 90, with a keyboard, only to use on-screen grafitti for your normal text input. I will be the first to admit to being skeptical about the use of the keyboard over grafitti, but after using my 300 for a few weeks, I came to love the keyboard.

Give it a try and you will most likely find you will not want to go back to grafitti.

BTW - you may also want to check out KeyCapsHack - this greatly enhances the keyboard input (eliminates a lot of the need for the shift and option button)

Other hacks that make the stylus obsolete are block case hack (caps and uncaps highlighted text), correct hack (like shortcuts but automatic), double quick hack (more functions by doubletapping shift, space, list, menu, return etc), and Treo Keyboard Utils (up down nav and highlight text).
    "I am a little confused why someone would buy a Treo 90, with a keyboard, only to use on-screen grafitti for your normal text input."

The reason is simple, its difficult to use the keyboard in the dark. The keyboard on the 90 is not back lit so your only option for text input is a product like recoecho or newpen.
    And the built-in onscreen virtual kb, which was kept on the Treos specifically for night use.