1.    #1  
    Preserving Color Appointments on Hotsync?

I can add color to the text of Appointments when I create them in Palm Desktop by assigning them a category.

I can add color to the text of Appointments in Agendus, DateBook5, etc. when I create them on my Treo 300 by assigning them a color.

But I can't figure out any way to preserve the color of these Appointments when hotsyncing from desktop to Treo or Treo to desktop! They are entered on the opposite device in plain old black text!

My whole system is heavily dependent upon the quick visual recognition of different types of appointments or meetings by color-coding.

Does anyone know of a trick or other software which enables this feature???

TIA for any help or advice!

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
    If colors were preserved between Agendus for Palm and Agendus for Windows. I am not sure because I didn't play with Agendus for Windows that long before I tore it off my hard drive (it need a release or two for maturity).

This don't exactly get you where you wanted, but beyond this there are no other solutions I am aware of.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Druce MacFarlane
    If colors were preserved between Agendus for Palm and Agendus for Windows. I am not sure because I didn't play with Agendus for Windows that long before I tore it off my hard drive (it need a release or two for maturity).

This don't exactly get you where you wanted, but beyond this there are no other solutions I am aware of.
    Since I use all Macs, Agendus for Windows is not a solution; but since Agendus allows color attributes for categories in their ToDos and Contacts, it seems that iambic would already know how to implement them in Meetings.

In addition, Agendus on the Palm is the same for both Mac and Windows - and it doesn't presently allow assigning color or other attributes to categories of Meetings, so I doubt that it would work on Agendus for windows either, except perhaps for individual assignments, which would be tedious.

That's the key to keeping them across hotsyncs - making them an assigned attribute to a category.

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!