1.    #1  
    for people like me who arn't fixed on buying this software yet, does anyone know how to reuse it after it expires. like most other palm sw, all you have to do is uninstall and reinstall it and its like new again, but with treo sms and treo alert, you can't get around that even if you delete these programs and the databases that it creates. so does anyone know any loopholes to get around this? would appreciate the help. thanks
    Here's a solution that works all the time - pay for the program.
    I know a loophole. PayPal me $30 and I'll send you a code that will activate it.
    Originally posted by jimeeboy51
    for people like me who arn't fixed on buying this software yet, does anyone know how to reuse it after it expires. like most other palm sw, all you have to do is uninstall and reinstall it and its like new again, but with treo sms and treo alert, you can't get around that even if you delete these programs and the databases that it creates. so does anyone know any loopholes to get around this? would appreciate the help. thanks
    You are at the wrong forum for a request like this. If you can afford a Treo, you can afford to buy these cool apps considering how inexpensive they are and the level of support you get.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    just because you have money to fork over for a treo doen't mean you can afford to by all these additional softwares. I was in the money when I bought my treo, but now i'm dead broke. so yes there are a few ways to "reinstall" these programs or even get some of them fo free. just do your research. here's a hint: "cracked"...
    Originally posted by jimeeboy51
    I think TreoSMS's demo status is enforced by the server, so you will probably need to change your phone number....

Spiderman
    I thought everybody was getting Sprint to pony-up some credit due to false advertising. I'm too lazy to try.
    Originally posted by 003oret
    just because you have money to fork over for a treo doen't mean you can afford to by all these additional softwares. I was in the money when I bought my treo, but now i'm dead broke. so yes there are a few ways to "reinstall" these programs or even get some of them fo free. just do your research. here's a hint: "cracked"...
    It's the same as stealing or don't you understand that?
    Originally posted by Maniac8888

It's the same as stealing or don't you understand that?
    what's the same as stealing? i have no idea what you are talking about...
    Tell you what,

Drive yourself to the nearest Police Station and ask them how they feel about the theft of intellectual property. Maybe they can help you find a loophole.
    Lee Ladisky
    I cringed when I saw this thread's topic. I can't believe anyone would ask such a question on a non-warez site. Some people have no shame.
    I can certainly understand having little or no disposable income. But just WHAT about these applications is so critical that you can't do the right thing: don't buy them (and that includes not using them) UNTIL you have the money.
    If you really have to have them, I'm sure you can give up some other $20 item for each one.
    Cheers,
    Geoffrey
  13.    #13  
    stealing? so everyone here using a customized ringer and not paying royalties to original writers of your custom ringers arnt stealing either right? and nobody here has ever tried uninstalling and reinstalling apps before right? and nobody here has tried to hustle sprint csr for credit right? everyone who is so set about this being a method of stealing, im sure you've done something similar before. if you havent, try it, save a buck or two.

i didnt think so many people would take this so personal. i certainly did not ask for somebody to give me a serial number or a reg code. and i dont see anyone complaining about the huge thread about loopholes for using ringo to add ringers to their pda. i didnt hear anyone complaing about retention plans that some people have hustled sprint for either.

anyways, thanks for those smarty *** replies people. and sorry to those people who were offended. i certainly did not mean to.
    Originally posted by 003oret

what's the same as stealing? i have no idea what you are talking about...
    Obviously.
    Let me get this straight... in the post "C'mon all Hackers..." you're quoting US Code and throwing around your job at the FCC. Now you're suggesting that its acceptable to "bend" the law since you're a bit cash strapped? Where do you really stand? Are you a hard a** communications cop, or a digital Jean Valjean needing that application to "feed your hungry child?" C'mon!

I do agree that Sprint should have bundled this product, and that they do owe us comensation should we buy it. But don't take money out of the hands of those who have toiled to make these great products. They may have children to feed as well.

Now I will get off my soapbox.