1.    #1  
    Hi all, I tried out a number of cases that are either not comfortable to wear or didn't hold my treo 300 securely. I went to a local leather shop and had one made, that combined the best features of all of the cases, that I liked. It is horizontal, with a very scure non removable clip, so it very closelyhungs my body, I had a small loop with metal "D" ring affixed to the rear, wear I attached a small chain with a spring loaded clip, which acts as a "safteybelt" to prevent the case and treo from being knocked off my belt. The case is lined, with nice soft padding, I had the case made with rivets so it is more secure. I also had the flap made with a snap as it is far more secure than a magnet and stays much cleaner than velcro.

I am right handed , so the case is made to be on the left side of my belt. Due to a disability, my left hand is not very good at removing any phone from a case, so this was the best way to go, for me.

The case was made so that the idiotl ite and the antenna will stick out, but I am think of going with the shory antenna anyway.

The chain that I mentioned above, is short enouh to be totally hidden behind the case. They also made a small pocket for headset and my car key.

The thing only cost $36 and was made to my specs. So you all might want to consider doing the same thing! take care, Jay
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    How about posting some pictures?
  3.    #3  
    a ok, will try to get to it in th enext few days! take care all, jay