Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I looked through the home page in Blazer and don't see a link to My Account to get usage and other account info. My old phone had this information, but I can't get to it with my Treo 300.

Am I missing the link? Can anybody tell me how to get account info with the Treo? Thanks, Ben
    Pressing *4 and then the phone button while in your phone app will call Sprint and give you an update on available minutes. Of course this method counts against your minutes as you check your minutes!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Yea, I knew about the *4 option and I really didn't care for it just because of the fact that they charge my minutes for it. On my old phone ( the Samsung A-460) through the wireless web menu there was a My Account menu and there I could quickly navigate to all kinds of stuff about my usage such as the number of messages sent, total anytime minutes used, total off peak minutes used, total sprint to sprint minutes used, etc.

I'm sure I can get it all from *4, but it is not "free!" I thought surely if I could do it on a 2G phone I could do that and more on the 3G, but I have yet to find this.

I noticed there were some other posts with the same type of question but there were no responses. Can this not be done? I tried calling sprint about it...but it was obvious they had no clue what I was asking.
    I think the problem lies in Sprint's website, which is not PDA friendly. While on my home computer, I can navigate Sprint's site easily to check on my account, but on my Treo I get a javascript error when using Blazer.
    Have you tried Eudoraweb?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    yep, just tried that, oddly enough i get a "could not connect to website" error from eudora web.

i just don't understand why it is not at the main menu of the blazer screen, or maybe even if there is a PQA option available to query it. very strange.