Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I just upgraded from a A500 to a Treo 300 and I love it. My question is this...does the Treo ever need PRL, Firmware, or other software upgrades (as the A500 did)? If so, what are the current versions? Where does one find out and keep up with this info? P.S. - I am writing this on my Treo - this is so cool !!! Thanks!
    so far the only time i think my treo was upgraded, i believe it came right over the sprint network when i signed on, and i think that was some of the network software.

the operating system, we have established, is not upgradeable beyond its current version of 3.5
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I know I've upgraded my PRL.

Geoffrey
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    Did you have to go into the Sprint Store to get this upgraded? Or is it done over the air?
    Originally posted by peridoc
    Did you have to go into the Sprint Store to get this upgraded? Or is it done over the air?
    PRL updates are done over the air with the Treo.

G
    what site do you enter into the Blazer to go to this discussion site where u can post msgs,etc. is it just treocentral.com ??? forvive my disorientation to the obvious..