1.    #1  
    Anyone try this new browser? I'm trying to see how it compares to Blazer and Xiino, and which gives the best browsing experience.
    Doesn't do anything for me. No color. Seems a bit faster than Blazer but not as fast as Xiino. I trashed it. My 2 cents worth.
    I've played a little with it, but dislike the lack of color. It may have potential.

Geoffrey
    Hmm, not really a "new" browser. 1.0b, so far the only version, came out in April 2002.

As a note to anyone who wants to check it out: it's a PQA, not a real Palm OS app, so you need to install the Web Clipping libraries to be able to use it (on non-Palm-VII-family device like the Treo).

It's interesting -- the Vagabond home page claims it does color. I wonder if it's just on the Treo (or just on non-Palm-VII devices) where the color doesn't appear on web pages. I've seen other complaints about PQAs that were supposed to be in color not displaying that way on the Treo 270/300.

Another annoying limitation besides the lack of color is that web pages are broken into chunks of maximum 10K. This includes space taken by graphics on the page, and to avoid pages being broken into a chunk after every graphic, they only render the first 1 or 2 images on any given page chunk.

Personally, though, I'll keep it around as long as it continues to work. It doesn't take much space, and from time-to-time, I'll come across a page that renders better in one of the Palm OS browsers with lesser functionality than it does in the ones with greater functionality.
    Originally posted by Maniac8888
    Doesn't do anything for me. No color. Seems a bit faster than Blazer but not as fast as Xiino. I trashed it. My 2 cents worth.
    Fully agree with you.
    One (very) good point though:
    Very helpful and friendly support.

Rare enough to be noted.