1.    #1  
    I used to use a wonderful piece of software but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it or where to find it. Basically, it was an application that would display 4, 9 or 16 application names on teh screen and would launch them when pressed. It was great to group applications (like PQAs--my present need) and launch with a finger. Does anyone remember this or where to find it? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Perhaps it was LauncherIII. They have moved up to LauncherX, but I have an old freeware copy of LIII if you want it.

Search for launchers in www.PalmGear.com There are several really good ones.
    Originally posted by JohnKes
    Perhaps it was LauncherIII. They have moved up to LauncherX, but I have an old freeware copy of LIII if you want it.

Search for launchers in www.PalmGear.com There are several really good ones.
    I'd love a copy
    Only in a Jeep.
    Some of the button launchers have that kind of functionality. When you press a hard key in some way, up pops a list of predetermined program icons ready for you to launch with a press.

There are quite a few button launchers out there and most of them work well with the Treo.
    powerjog is great for launching apps with the jog dial.

http://palmgear.com/software/showsof...3&prodID=40142