Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Does anyone know of a good place to get an 3 ring to 2 ring headset adapter?

I would really like to find one with the hangup/answer button on it.

Thanks

frydog
    Here is one option:

http://www.seidioonline.com/store/vi...idcategory=277

Usually any speciality cell phone store will have them or can get one for you quickly. Not a carrier store like Sprint, T-Mobile or even Best Buy type store but an independant cell phone shop.

By the way any headset designed for Nokia 3000/8000 series phones will work with the treo.
    unless I'm missing something, frydog, the headset that came with my Treo (the Handspring branded one) does indeed have the answer/hangup button, as do just about all the Nokia 3000/6000/8000 series ones. And of course, those will work with our Treo300s, since the plug on OUR device is the same as for those versions of the Nokia ones. You shouldn't need an adapter, unless you want it for some other purpose...
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I have a Sony wispear, which I love. I need the adapter to convert my 2 ring 2.5mm to the Treo 3 ring 2.7mm connector in order to use my Wispear.

The Wispear has been the most comfortable microphone that I have ever used.

But I am curious about the Sound ID bluetooth headset. Now what would be the best way to get bluetooth into the treo 300. Would it be possible for a slim sled? maybe with the capability for an extended battery in there as well?

Thanks all,

frydog