1.    #1  
    I have something called Buttons under Pref, but compared to Buttons-T it lacks the Jog-Dial & Lid options.

Is that Buttons-2 or do I miss something here ?
    (all other signs show that my 180 unit came with GPRS updated)
    Originally posted by halperin
    I have something called Buttons under Pref, but compared to Buttons-T it lacks the Jog-Dial & Lid options.

Is that Buttons-2 or do I miss something here ?
    (all other signs show that my 180 unit came with GPRS updated)
    Hmmm... yeah, never heard of Buttons-2 either and I have GPRS. I have Buttons and Buttons-T tho...
    From palmgear.com:

Handspring's GPRS upgrade includes a "Buttons 2" preference panel in ROM which is identical to "Buttons-T". Please contact Handspring for any support issues regarding "Buttons 2" or "Buttons-T" if you have installed the GPRS upgrade. (You may safely delete "Buttons-T" from the launcher either before or after installing the GPRS upgrade)
  4.    #4  
    Does any one have any additional information ?
    Originally posted by halperin
    Does any one have any additional information ?
    Doing a search at HS for Buttons-2 results in 0 hits.
    Buttons-T results in 4.

Besides info given at other sites, can anyone confirm if Buttons-2 actually exists in the Prefs on your Treo?
    Originally posted by nzmoko

can anyone confirm if Buttons-2 actually exists in the Prefs on your Treo?
    It does. It showed up automactically after I apllied the GPS 1.1.1 .
  7.    #7  
    As Buttons or as Buttons 2 ?

Does it have Jog-Dial & Lid options ? - or only 4 other buttons ?
    Yes yes and yes......
    If you have the gprs upgrade than you will have buttons-2. If you already had buttons-T before upgrading you will still see the buttons-T in your prefs, but if you delete buttons-T after the gprs upgrade it will change the name to buttons-2. They are one in the same.
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Yes yes and yes......
    If you have the gprs upgrade than you will have buttons-2. If you already had buttons-T before upgrading you will still see the buttons-T in your prefs, but if you delete buttons-T after the gprs upgrade it will change the name to buttons-2. They are one in the same.
    Cool. Thanx for the clarification.
  10.    #10