1.    #1  
    I've been getting responses back from folks that I've not addressed with my Treo 300 using the Treo300SMS software. This is odd. Plus a person using US Cellular who normally messages me has had reports that her messages to me got sent to somebody else that had Sprint to different parts of the US. I know we both have addressed the SMS message properly. Anybody else experiencing this so far? What we do when we message each other is use each others' 10 digit cellular number. So, when I type in the 10 digit US Cellular Number, it goes through and vice versa for her when she types in my 10 digit Sprint number.

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Well, I don't know if this is related or not, but I have, on occasion, recieved an SMS from a friend of mine that appeared to come from a totally different number. In other words, I recieved his message fine, but the 'From' number was not even close to his. Of course, if I choose to reply to such messages, my reply actually goes to the wrong number, confusing a complete stranger. Weird.

Rotello
    Old news. There are threads at http://www.howardforums.com and http://www.sprintusers.com. This problem is not Treo specific and is an occasional "glitch" with Sprint's messaging servers
  4.    #4  
    Rotello:

"Well, I don't know if this is related or not, but I have, on occasion, recieved an SMS from a friend of mine that appeared to come from a totally different number. In other words, I recieved his message fine, but the 'From' number was not even close to his. Of course, if I choose to reply to such messages, my reply actually goes to the wrong number, confusing a complete stranger. Weird."

Yes, had the same thing happen showing the different number.
    that's funny since it seems that no one has been receiving my sms messages at all. I paid my $20 bucks and it still never has worked. I receive messages fine but wheb I hit reply the end user never gwts my message .HELP havwe u had this happen ti you all? PDA Apps help . any good. please advise. also do I need to have the info in my address book b4 I send. I tried just inputting phone # and sending but stll no luck help thanks