1.    #1  
    My company uses a service called I-Mail that we connect to when checking e-mail while on the road. You can also use it to give instuctions to the mail server for vacation messages, e-mail forwarding etc.
    This is what the first page looks like:
    Welcome to IMail Web Messaging.
    This server is currently running IMail v6.00
    What is this service? Will I need Eudora or SnapperMail or will I just log onto IMail to get my messages?
    I think it's web based so no pop/smtp and no need for snappermail/eudora. Hopefully, it doesn't rely on javascript so you can access it from blazer.
    David
    It's a Web-based front-end but chances are there is a POP3 or IMAP mail server behind it. Ask your company administrator for the address of the server and you should be able to use your username and password.
    Originally posted by slippytoad
    It's a Web-based front-end but chances are there is a POP3 or IMAP mail server behind it. Ask your company administrator for the address of the server and you should be able to use your username and password.
    Yes that's exactly what it is. It's a web front end and control panel to control your POP3 server accounts. We use it as supplied by our ISP to administer out email accounts. You can also use it as a simple web front end to read and write email.

-W
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...