1.    #1  
    I downloaded the latest version of Mapopolis, version 5.2, about 2 weeks ago, and I was pleasantly surprised! In my opinion, it is the best version of Mapopolis ever.

It runs much faster than ever, even on my Prism (which just died). And it runs at least twice as fast on my Neo as version 4.1.

Also, the graphics, especially when you zoom in to read street names, are much better looking than before.
    "Trust but verify."
    I have it and I like it.
    you downloaded it from where? the mapopolis.com web site lists the latest version as 5.15.

mc
    I have 5.15 and checked the web site as well. I don't know where 5.2 came from.
  5.    #5  
    My mistake! I am using version 5.11.
    "Trust but verify."
    Originally posted by projectpelican
    I downloaded the latest version of Mapopolis, version 5.2, about 2 weeks ago, and I was pleasantly surprised! In my opinion, it is the best version of Mapopolis ever.

It runs much faster than ever, even on my Prism (which just died). And it runs at least twice as fast on my Neo as version 4.1.

Also, the graphics, especially when you zoom in to read street names, are much better looking than before.
    One issue please. The creator of mapopolis insists that: "We strongly recommend that you delete all 'hacks' from your device before running Mapopolis." That is a problem because I have several 'hacks' on my Treo. Did you have to do that too?
    m00se
    I have a few hacks and the program works perfectly. No doubt the advice depends upon the hack. You can do an eval and see if everyting will work before you buy.
    I currently use both Streetfinder and the maps that came with my Magellan GPS module. Is it worthwhile to buy maps from Mapopolis, are they that much better? I use maps for directions as well as just general location type things.