1.    #1  
    Switcheroo references using the stylus with command stroke or using an external keyboard's function key. What I don't know is ... will it use the Treo 90's keyboard (as I try to minimize my need to use the stylus) ?

My concept is being able to press a command button (e.g blue button) and a key/letter to activate an assigned app

I'm doing the button mapping thing with 1Button which works but doesn't quite meet what I am looking for

If not, suggested alternatives offering such functionality ?
    Did you read the manual for switcheroo fully?

You should be able to launch an app with Blue Button + Space Bar + letter or symbol. So I want to launch an app with the letter "Al" I do blue option button + Space Bar (same time) + A.

Originally posted by Confused
    Switcheroo references using the stylus with command stroke or using an external keyboard's function key. What I don't know is ... will it use the Treo 90's keyboard (as I try to minimize my need to use the stylus) ?

My concept is being able to press a command button (e.g blue button) and a key/letter to activate an assigned app

I'm doing the button mapping thing with 1Button which works but doesn't quite meet what I am looking for

If not, suggested alternatives offering such functionality ?
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?