1.    #1  
    Hi,

is there an application which allows me to navigate web pages or AvantGo content with the jog dial of my Treo?

Every morning I am sitting in the subway, reading AvantGo news and have to fiddle with my pen to navigate through this morning's news.

It would be much easier to open AvantGo and page through every page in single-handed mode and with a closed lid.

Anybody out there who knows such a hack or is able to write one?

Thanks and have a good day,

Marcus
    Last edited by mpolke; 01/11/2003 at 07:45 AM.
    All I know is that Blazer supports this with the GPRS upgrade. I am not aware of anything else.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Originally posted by mpolke
    Hi,

is there an application which allows me to navigate web pages or AvantGo content with the jog dial of my Treo?

Every morning I am sitting in the subway, reading AvantGo news and have to fiddle with my pen to navigate through this morning's news.

It would be much easier to open AvantGo and page through every page in single-handed mode and with a closed lid.

Anybody out there who knows such a hack or is able to write one?

Thanks and have a good day,

Marcus
    \
    Blazer allows this. However it is kind of a pain as you have to cycle through every link on a page top to bottom to get to the link you want. It is a little slow on pages with lots of links.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Try PowerJog
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the replies so far.

Problem is, I am reading AvantGo content with AvantGo (but thanks for the Blazer hint anyway, I didn't know about that). And PowerJog 2.0 did not let me navigate hyper-links yet (did it on your Treo?).

Any other smart-commuter-solution around?

Bye, Marcus