I want my WiFi now though.....now now now now now!
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    Not only SDIO wifi (w00t!) but FM radio, IR, some werid TV one (not TV tuner), and 2 more bluetooth cards for SDIO - including my favorite a 256 MB + 802.11b SDIO card for $149 from sandisk - for Palm OS and PPC on the same card.

My mistake - its 802.11b, not bluetooth in the sandisk

it's amazing

palminfocenter and brighthand are both at CES with info on these... I will compile a news article fomr the press releases this weekend.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    While we're talking about BlueTooth and WiFi, does anyone have hands-on knowledge re: interference? Example: I set up a WiFi deal at the house over the holiday, and noticed occasional interference when using my cell phone, which never happened before. At the time, I was sitting next to my laptop. Moving around killed the interference/echo-effect. I'm wondering about the wisdom of trying to have a configuration of say, the WiFi for 2 laptops (and Treo ), as well as a Bluetooth connection between one of those laptops and the printer.

TIA.

WebSter
    so what can i do with my wi-fi connection?
    what kinds of exchanges can i do? just hot sinc and inernet bowsing, or can i do more?
    I love my Treo 90.
    Any TCP/IP application - meaning AIM, YIM, MSN, blazer, ftp, VNC.

Perhaps with more and more PDAs getting Wi-Fi, a company will develop a way to browse windows shares through samba.... and transfer files etc (VFS? wasn't Dave Kopsis working on this?)
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I see one on sandisk.com for $99. But the specs list everything but Palm OS...

Anyone see something else..?
    "No matter where you go... There you are"
    Originally posted by evan666
    I see one on sandisk.com for $99. But the specs list everything but Palm OS...

Anyone see something else..?
    That's the CF card, partnah. The SD version isn't due out til, uh, March, I believe.