1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a Freespeak for my Treo 300 and have a question about charging. The book says that both the headset and multi-adapter blue lights extinguish when charged. After an overnight charge, the headset light is the only one that extinguishes. Do you experience the same thing? The multi-adapter blue light remains on no matter what.

Thanks,

George

By the way, it appears to hold a charge, but I need to use it more to test the life of the multi-adapter battery.
    no i charge mine every night before bed when i wake up in the morning both lights are out.

fred
    I finally got my freespeak and I noticed that the headset will hold a charge, but the adapter doesn't. More often than not, the adapter will stop flashing after about 10 minutes of use. I can't figure out what's going on. Ideas?
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Both of my lights go out when fully charged, but I'll look into your problem. May want to make sure your earpiece is fully docked in the transmitter.
    I'd better be clearer about my issue.

The adapter and headpiece charging seems to be ok. I plug in the charger and both light up blue until the charge is done...then the lights turn off. Then I unplug and start using. When I don't use the headpiece, it's sitting in the adapter. Problem is this: after maybe 3 calls or 10 minutes, the adapter seems to stop working. No flashing lights, even if I slide the headpiece in and out of it. The headpiece can't connect to the adapter. But if I plug the charger into the adapter for 5 seconds, everything works again. On top of all that, sometimes, I get lucky and both work for hours without any issues.

?