1.    #1  
    My treo lid is a bit loose, not sure if this is the case with all Treos. The lid when opened is not firmly held in its position though won't close by shaking but a bit annoying ...

Can someone tell me if we can tighten it so that it won't rattle when opened & shaken? How to open the case lid, seems there is no screw?

Thanks
    I can't help with opening the case but I know others can as they have done it. My 2nd replacement was for this issue. After my first treo's screen died, the replacement had a "loose" flip lid as you describe. I sent it back and told them I wanted a "good" one which they did and waived the $25 fee. They will give you another (if you want.) Good Luck, Don
    Originally posted by ryker

Can someone tell me if we can tighten it so that it won't rattle when opened & shaken? How to open the case lid, seems there is no screw?

Thanks
    Unfortuantely, the lid is thermally bonded. There are no screws. See my post in the 180 section "Treo HFL". I describe there how to not only remove the facia of the lid but also how to reduce the size of the lid. It's a tricky operation.

My advice is, if you are still under warranty, get a replacement unit.