1.    #1  
    Do you mind guys to consolidate the common problems if it is software or hardware? I've been reading N replacements of the device.
  2.    #2  
    Email

I haven't read any explicit information that it can view MS files for attachment? Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF?

Sending out Palm-formatted docs to an Exchange user- readable by them? How does it go look for a doc in the Treo? any file system browser?

Web

Does it store cookies? so you don't have to login everytime on the web pages?

Doc filing system
    Is there a file system browser?
    Oh. I would LOVe it if it would store cookies so I didn't have to login constantly---and typing on a Treo is not as fast, so logging in is more of a chore.

AND since we're going down the path of Blazer-related inadequacies, could it be designed to handles cgi and java so I can access and deal with certain types of web sites???
    Originally posted by Mark Squires
    Oh. I would LOVe it if it would store cookies so I didn't have to login constantly---and typing on a Treo is not as fast, so logging in is more of a chore.

AND since we're going down the path of Blazer-related inadequacies, could it be designed to handles cgi and java so I can access and deal with certain types of web sites???
    Select Blazer Preferences Under the Options menu and Check the Accept Cookies box to get Blazer to accept cookies.

I haven't tried it but Xiino support Javascript and some other features that you might want.
    I have used Xiino for several months. It's great.
    pc mike
    ------------------------------------------------
    Handspring Visor Deluxe
    Casio E-125 (replaced under warr) 2x
    Casio E-200
    Compaq Aero 1550
    Compaq Aero 2130
    Handspring Treo 180g (warr repl, spkr prob)
    T-Mobile PPC (replaced 3x)
    Palm m505
    Handspring Treo 180g (again)
    (Wife: "What, are you collecting these things...?")
    Early Adopter: Another name for Beta Tester
    Matt 16:15-16