1.    #1  
    Anyone used apps like JackFlash to make use of Treo ROM? I was wondering if I can delete certain apps from ROM like Blazer and use the memory space for other apps.

I used JackFlash for my palm 3c and it worked well, I got additional few megs from palm 3c ROM. How many megs we can get from unused memory in Treo ROM?

Thanks
    Originally posted by ryker
    Anyone used apps like JackFlash to make use of Treo ROM? I was wondering if I can delete certain apps from ROM like Blazer and use the memory space for other apps.

I used JackFlash for my palm 3c and it worked well, I got additional few megs from palm 3c ROM. How many megs we can get from unused memory in Treo ROM?

Thanks
    I used JackSprat to clean up my Treo 270 ROM.
    I deleted all unecessary languages, CityTime, Calculator and more apps (can't remember exactly which right now).
    It worked fine and didn't have problem since.

I freed enough memory to move apps (with JackFlash) from RAM to Flash such as Office To Go, Agendus, PalmReader... all quite big, and I still have 622K available!
    Except it costs money. Is their a Freeware version of these programs.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

Originally posted by Ancient_One
    Except it costs money. Is their a Freeware version of these programs.
    Not I'm aware of.
    Being a very delicate operation, I wouldn't trust a non-reliable, with proven expert back-up (Brayder' Hotline is efficient and responds very quickly), to play around with my unit ROM!

Play it safe Sam!