1.    #1  
    Hi. I read about a battery info easter egg thread on here, and I wonder if anyone can verify my battery load. On launcher screen, hold pgup and tap&hold the top-middle of the screen.

With wireless off I get:

Load: 125mW

With wireless on (no data) I get:

Load: 372mW (462mW briefly)

With wireless on (with data) I get:

Load: 371mW (461mW briefly)

I also managed to catch it while the arrows were green.

Load: 1613mW !!!

Wouldn't it be great if there were an app or hack which kept track of this number throughout the day!

Can someone confirm similar numbers for me. My battery just seems to trickle down during the day with wireless on. Very annoying.
    yea, I got 1500+ when green and same as u for the rest

we know it uses more power when using wireless
  3.    #3  
    You know what's weird.. the load doesn't change when you adjust the screen brightness! Does that mean it was all a placebo effect that people notice better battery life with a dimmer screen?
    I red about checking battery load. What is the launcher screen?
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by jfscars48
    I red about checking battery load. What is the launcher screen?
    The main applications screen, with all the icons & stuff.
    Originally posted by potatoho
    I also managed to catch it while the arrows were green.

Load: 1613mW !!!

What does this mean? I never saw (or notice) any green arrow in my Treo.

Anyway some I did to save batery, reading some FAQ, was switching off my infrared port and switching off by default the backlite of the keyboard. Since if I use the keyboard in a place with very low light all I need to do is double click quickly the switchON/OFF button.

Let my now about those green arrows.

Thank you.
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by tejedor
    What does this mean? I never saw (or notice) any green arrow in my Treo.
    The wireless signal strength indicator, typically in the upper-right corner. When data is connected, there will be arrows. They will be grey when idle, and green when actively sending/receiving data.
    I see. The problem was that in Blazer the arrows are note there. Thank for the info.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Originally posted by tejedor
    I see. The problem was that in Blazer the arrows are note there. Thank for the info.
    They should be just to the right of the signal strength on Blazer.. 2 green lines that look like arrows going right and left.
    They are not. I have GPRS. That could make the diference.

I don't really mind.

Thank you.