1.    #1  
    I have an old 755p and the phone doesn't work anymore but the PDA works fine. I am looking for games to put on it for my son, and he loves Angry Birds. Is there anything like it for Palm OS (NOT WebOS) and how can I get ahold of it?

Plus, any learning games good for a 6 year old?

THanks!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Wow, great phone. I kind of miss it. No, Angry Birds was not ported to the old Palm OS.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Nope. I miss mine too, but it's not capable of handling that kind of game.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Man....I miss my 755p too. First smartphone for me, and really made me a Palm fan.

Motorola brought back the razr...

Someone, please bring back the "Treo"...

Let it be the "nexus" series of devices for open webOS

/end dream

Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pelikan3 View Post
    I have an old 755p and the phone doesn't work anymore but the PDA works fine. I am looking for games to put on it for my son, and he loves Angry Birds. Is there anything like it for Palm OS (NOT WebOS) and how can I get ahold of it?

Plus, any learning games good for a 6 year old?

THanks!
    You need to check sites like these:

Freeware Palm: the one and only site for downloading freeware files for PalmOS handhelds.
    PalmInfocenter App Superstore: Apps
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini>Galaxy Alpha>Galaxy S8
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)