1.    #1  
    Hi

I'm looking for a piece of software for the Treo 300. Can anyone help me?

What I'm looking for: When I get a call from someone I can see the person's caller ID. If that person's number if NOT in my phone book, I'd like it to prompt me to add that number into my address book. Is there a piece of software on the market like that? If anyone knows, please let me know.

Mark
    Mark Lewyn
    Unless, I am misunderstanding what you are trying to do, you can accomplish this by going to "call history" (the list of you previous calls), tapping the call history button and then tapping "add". This will bring up your contacts and add the number to a blank record.
    I don't have the add button. I am using the treo 270 and have the tmobile gsm upgrade.

how can i fix this?
    ...which I may be, being that I am a Treo 300 user and not a 270 user (I hope that you posted this thread in the 270 section too). I believe that this wonderfull feature that Treo 300 users have been making use of since its release may actually be included as part of the upgrade when you apply the GPRS upgrade.

My understanding is that the GPRS upgrade adds a lot of features that have up until now been exclusive to the 300. Some others are that the Speakerphone button shows up immediately instead of when a caller answers the phone.

Anyway, if you are a Cingular user, you may still have to wait. If you are a T-Mobile or ATT user, you should be able to apply the upgrade. I am not an expert on the upgrade, or GSM, or GPRS, but the way the upgrade was described to me, it sounds like it is well worth applying even if you have no intention on using GPRS.