1.    #1  
    after searching in this discussion board and google, I find out some people is lucky enough to get the ICQ running without problem
    Me, like the other unlucky group of person seems to get the error after reset (DataMgr.c error)

the ICQ itself running well after the installation, but after you reset the error come. and you must soft reset it and delete icq to eliminate the error

are there something missing here? any suggestion?
    If you log off before exiting the ICQ program, you will not have this proble.

Not all crashes will cause ICQ to hang - only some. Also you don't have to delete the program to ge it to work again. Just reboot the Treo pressing the up button.
  3.    #3  
    thanks, your right. if you I don't logoff the icq the problem occur.
    however after I press up and reset the treo, I can't disabled the icq so I can reset normally. the gprs function is disabled (network library is not available) and if I tap the icq icon the fatal error happen again.

any info howto disabled the icq so I can reset normally?
    If you do get the error - "network lib not found", delete the saved preferences and unsaved preferences file. This can be done with Filez, which can be found in www.palmgear.com.

p.s.-please note that you will lose your saved settings, but your palm will be with out this error
    You ahve to deletr ICQ to fix problem. The up button reset disables all the system files and hacks,,this is why one cannot coonect to the net after doing this. You must perform a regular reset. Think of the uo button reset and rebooting your Windows machine in Safe mode or rebooting your Mac with the extensions off.

Originally posted by amenxyz
    thanks, your right. if you I don't logoff the icq the problem occur.
    however after I press up and reset the treo, I can't disabled the icq so I can reset normally. the gprs function is disabled (network library is not available) and if I tap the icq icon the fatal error happen again.

any info howto disabled the icq so I can reset normally?
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by yardie
    You ahve to deletr ICQ to fix problem. The up button reset disables all the system files and hacks,,this is why one cannot coonect to the net after doing this. You must perform a regular reset. Think of the uo button reset and rebooting your Windows machine in Safe mode or rebooting your Mac with the extensions off.

well that's to complicated to me. maybe I just wait for the next version of ICQ, hopefully the bug is no longer there
    Yes, pressing the up button during boot up does not load the hacks, but deleting the preference files removes any errors that were written in them causing you to have that error. Next time you get an error where you think you need a hard reset, try this trick. Good-luck.

p.s.-I have been using ICQ on my Treo without any problem, probably the most used app. on my Treo...