1.    #1  
    ok,

http://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/lo...triedAimAuth=y

that site will let you setup aim to forward to your cell phone, the second you sign off it will have all IM's sent to your cell phone automatically, now you can enable/ disable it when ever you want and AIM automatically lets users know when you are wireless with a small icon plus it responds when they IM you saying you cannot respond.

This is cool always on AIM then when you need to respond to a msg you can use varichat and type to them.

now it doesnt matter if you get kicked off aim on your phone you will get the msg!!!!
    you're right - very cool!
    your right COOL!, but...

The auto message the person sending you the IM is:
    Auto response from XXXXXXXX: Your IM has been forwarded to my cell phone and, although I can read your messages, I cannot reply. Thanks for your IM!
    Want your IMs forwarded to your cell phone?Click Here

Wish you could change this, because I use VeriChat and I can respond!
    Originally posted by imageone
    your right COOL!, but...

The auto message the person sending you the IM is:
    Auto response from XXXXXXXX: Your IM has been forwarded to my cell phone and, although I can read your messages, I cannot reply. Thanks for your IM!
    Want your IMs forwarded to your cell phone?Click Here

Wish you could change this, because I use VeriChat and I can respond!
    Who should I use this? If I use VeriChat I am actually already connected to AIM whether or not I am in the VeriChat or even when my 3G connection is gone?

What am I missing?
    Originally posted by treo_fanatic

Who should I use this? If I use VeriChat I am actually already connected to AIM whether or not I am in the VeriChat or even when my 3G connection is gone?

What am I missing?
    your right....almost. I've noticed even with VeriChat you do get kicked off.......not that often but it does happen.

I've tested this:
    sign off in VeriChat then have someone IM you. You will get a SMS from AOL.

Then sign on VeriChat, have the same persom IM you and you get the SMS via VeriChat.
  6.    #6  
    its good for when you get kicked off or when you are going to be un available or when you just want 1 way messages

it should be made clear that since you cannot respond it should be used like, " I will be there in 10 min" not "hey whats up!"

people will realize the different uses after a week or so

but pass that site on so other people go wireless

by the way, a lot of people keep asking me if its free to get teh msgs.

I tel them yes but is it really??? for us lucky ones with unlimited vision we get unlimitd messaging but what bout everyone else??